Junior Accountant - Excellent training in fast growing CPA firm
We are a fast-growing CPA firm based in Calgary that offers its employees both onsite training and tuition reimbursement, free access to the gym facility in the building, and excellent pay structure.
The Company: Streamline Accounting Professional Corporation is a registered CPA firm with CPA Alberta and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees.
- We are a team that’s been known as hard-working, responsible and enjoy what we do
- We believe continuous learning is the key to success in this ever-changing tax environment
- We try our best to make sure our employees are been taking care of:
- Standing desk is used as we know long sitting is the new smoking
- Banked over time system is used to make sure you are fairly treated
- During busy tax season, we provide meals on working Saturdays and additional $50/month meal allowance just in case you need extra energy
The Position: We’re looking for Junior Accountant.
- We offer extended health benefit or matching RRSP program at your choice
- We reimburse tuition fees for qualified programs
- We have 3-week paid vacation and banked overtime system
- We provide free access to the fully-equipped gym
- We offer flexible work schedule
- Accounting firm experience is preferred
- Great work ethics and trustworthy
- Hardworking and able to handle pressure
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Willingness to learn and self-motivated
- Bookkeeping and administrative task
- Year end financial
- Personal and Corporate tax preparation
The Location: We are conveniently located at NE corner between Deerfoot trail and 16th AVE.
How to Apply
You can apply this job by following the two steps
Step 1: Please click the link below to fill out online application https://www.streamlineaccounting.ca/careers
Step 2: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org